Benefits of Membership
When you become a Member of the Florida Keys Chapter of SHRM you will become part of the HR Network in Monroe County, FL. Member benefits include:
- Participation in our monthly meetings, including all fees, meals and parking
- The opportunity to obtain PHR/SPHR/GPHR/SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP recertification credits for attending chapter programming that qualify.
- Access to HR professionals and companies in Monroe County, FL. This will create a network for you to tap into when gathering information on how other local organizations handle various human resource situations, procedures, policies, etc.
- Local professional development opportunities to improve your HR competencies and advance yourself professionally.
- Up-to-date information on pending federal and state legislation that may impact your company's operations.
- Access to HR generalists and specialists who provide information that may otherwise be difficult and/or expensive to obtain.
- Relationships and contacts with other local companies.
- Information on contemporary, successful practices to make your organization more efficient, increase employee commitment and help line managers carry out business strategy.
- Volunteer opportunities to gain experience, skills and knowledge by participating on FLKSHRM's committees and projects.
SHRM Online: HR News
This Month's Program Sponsor
Conferences, Events & Resources